Train anywhere, anytime with Certified Packing Online Training.In addition to transportation and logistics solutions, CP&T is also a Certified Hazardous Materials Training Facility specializing in compliance training for all modes of transportation. Our full course list offers everything you need to stay in compliance with both federal and international codes like 49CFR, IATA, IMDG and ICAO. Our comprehensive online training courses lower your operating costs and enable employees to learn anytime and anywhere.
Courses offered include:
- GHS Awareness
- Introduction To OSHA
- Lithium Battery Transport
- Lockout Tagout
- Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Shipping Dangerous Goods by Air
- Shipping Dangerous Goods by Sea
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- and many more!
Personal Account Benefits
- Ideal for Individual users
- Easy to use interface
- Performance tracking
- Free sample demo courses
- Personalized certificates are stored indefinitely for you to access in case you lose one of your wallet/wall certificates
- Ideal for employers/managers
- Discounted bulk pricing
- Add users in bulk
- View usage statistics
- User performance/history reports available
- User data is stored/available for export to excel spreadsheet
Certified Packing & Training Inc. online training products are automatically made available to you after purchase. Our online training engine gives you the flexibility to take your course when you want, how you want.
Modern Safety Training Courses
Our most popular titles are audited on a regular basis to ensure that the training we provide is always up to date. Typically we re-build our entire TDG and HAZMAT courses every year. We also edit course details on our other programs as regulatory requirements change.
Custom Color Wallet Certificates
Upon completion of any of our programs, your account will be issued a personalized certificate. If your certificate is ever damaged or lost simply log back into your training account and print out a new certificate. The expiration date on certificates may vary depending on your industry and/or company policies.